Over the next couple of weeks, I`ll be uploading some screencast tutorials demoing how to setup your UCM environments
I`ll be covering the following::
1. A Standard UCM 10gR3 single node/server configuration.
- Howto Upgrade to 10gR35
2. Migrating it to a 2 node contribution – consumption environment.
- Setting up archiver for contribution to consumption replication.
3. expanding the environment to a clustered 2 node Contribution environment.
4. Installing and configuring the inbound refinery / conversion server for pdf conversion.
5. Cloning consumption servers on a VM environment.
The base setup will be Windows Server 2003 running IIS 6 and MSSQL2005.
Keep a lookout
I`m back after a super long holiday traveling around Europe and by long I mean about 5 weeks off…
You`re all probably wondering what happened to the constant updates, don`t worry they will be flooding back soon with a whole new section dedicated to webcenter!
But I have to say today is a great day to start posting on my blog! Why?> Its the start of Oracle OpenWorld 2009 (Oct 11-15).
For me thats like the start of a new year in the Oracle World; even though I`m unfortunately not attending – yet another event I missed out on
Oh well there is always next year